Question - What Planet Hockey Camp group is most appropriate for my player?
Each group is comprised of players within defined birth years. Please register for the group that includes your birth year.
- New players - if you are relatively new to hockey, you may elect to skate 'down' if that adds to your comfort level.
- Skilled players - skilled players may elect to skate 'up' a level.
- Siblings - siblings on the age or skill 'bubble' my elect to move up or down, for schedule convenience.
- Convenience - if for transportation or scheduling reasons, deviating one level from the above grid helps, this will be allowed.
- Friends - if you would like to join a group of your friends, you may deviate one level from the above grid.
- We welcome players that are READY for Camp.
- We believe strongly that a player should WANT to be at camp and should be hungry to improve their skills. If that's the case...you're at the right place! Players who are READY to have fun and to learn at Planet Hockey will greatly improve their hockey skills, their love of the game and will learn effective and efficient training methods that will dramatically accelerate their future hockey development...Guaranteed!
- Young Players - Our philosophy: The sooner the better, assuming a player is 'ready' (attention span, etc.).
- We welcome players ages 6 & older assuming they have some hockey experience.
- Newer players - we recommend getting as much ice time as possible prior to camp to become familiar with your gear, skates and to develop basic hockey confidence.
- Our fun, creative & structured syllabus & skilled instructors will keep players or all skill level actively involved.
Final Groupings to be determined by Planet Hockey and the final group composition.
If you have any questions regarding your child's participation, age or skill, contact Shawn Killian.