In this new age of summer hockey camps, we want you to be fully comfortable with registering in advance for your Planet Hockey Camp. Purchase (at a discount until 2/28/21) our Tuition Protection Plan and receive a full refund if you need to cancel for any reason.
We guarantee a top quality hockey camp AND with our Tuition Protection Plan, we guarantee your investment is safe if you need to cancel for any reason.
Health and Safety
Ensuring a safe, healthy and exceptional camp experience is our promise to all Planet Hockey families. We will conduct your camp in compliance with any and all city, state and local guidelines and restrictions and all necessary pre-camp information will be emailed to you prior to camp.
With our flexible registration and cancellation options, you can register in advance for the Planet Hockey Camp(s) that work best into your summer training program. Book your camp now with complete peace of mind.
Planet Hockey Terms and Conditions
Planet Hockey, Inc. will not assume responsibility for any injury incurred while participating in this Planet Hockey Skills Camp, both on the ice and during off ice activities. Certain risks are inherent during the participation of a hockey camp and hockey training. Nor will Planet Hockey be liable for lost or stolen items during the duration of camp. I, the undersigned for myself, my heirs and assigns, do hereby release Planet Hockey, Inc., employees, instructors, counselors and agents from any and all claims for injury, death, loss or damage I may suffer as a result of my/my child's participation in this Planet Hockey Skills Training Program. I give my permission to Planet Hockey, Inc. to use, without obligation, photographs, film footage or tape recordings, which may include my/my child's image or voice for purposes of promoting or interpreting Planet Hockey Programs.
Cell Phone & Device Policy
We strongly suggest that you leave your cell phone and other devices at home. Cell phone use is not permitted in the locker room. Planet Hockey is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged devices. Planet Hockey reserves the right to confiscate devices that are deemed to be a distraction to camp and/or for inappropriate use.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Refunds will be determined by the Tuition Protection Plan Options above.
- TPP must be purchased at time of camp registration.
- No refunds or credits issued for voluntary withdrawal, no shows, or the expulsion from camp.
- No refunds or credits given for students who check-in and who do not finish camp, unless it is injury or sickness related with official medical documentation.
- Credit Vouchers may be applied to any and all Planet Hockey Camps, Tours, Programs, Merchandise, Sportswear and Training Materials.
- If Planet Hockey cancels any program for any reason, cancellations and refunds will be processed under our Tuition Protection Plan Option above.
- Unless the Tuition Protection Plan is purchased at time of registration, Planet Hockey will not provide refunds for cancellations due to acts of God, including weather related cancellations, public health emergencies, epidemics, pandemics and cancellations due to facility complications and/or closures.
- If you must cancel: Cancellations must be received via a Cancellation Request Form. Cancellation date will be determined by the date we receive your Cancellation Request Form.
We are fortunate to be hosted by the local rink and youth hockey organizations and we truly value our long-time partnerships. We have conducted thousands of hockey camps & events worldwide and it is a privilege to partner with quality skills oriented hosts. As part of our commitment to ensure excellence both on and off the ice and our arrangement with our hosting partners, we expect that all participants behavior and conduct will be consistent with expectations to permit future Planet Hockey programs. Throughout camp, all participants are expected to behave professionally, to adhere to all camp guidelines and policies and to treat their fellow participants, facility staff and Planet Hockey staff with respect. Participants are expected to represent themselves and Planet Hockey with integrity, maturity and behavior consistent with achieving excellence. Thank you in advance for being a 'professional' and for being a huge part of ensuring an amazing Planet Hockey experience for all.
Note - Behavior contrary to the above will be dealt with swiftly, not excluding expulsion without refund.
Cancellations must be received in writing via a Cancellation Request Form The date we receive a completed Cancellation Request Form and whether the Tuition Protection Plan was purchased, dictates our Cancellation Policy.
Email: | Phone: 720-304-3880