Peace of mind in a new age of Travel
In order to provide the Planet Hockey experience the hockey world has grown to expect, we must provide our hockey families with flexibility and peace of mind during these uncertain times. Your skill exceptional experience is guaranteed and with our Tuition Protection Plan (TPP) your money is protected too.
In this new age of travel, we want you to be fully comfortable with registering in advance for your Planet Hockey International Tour. Purchase (early at a discount) our Tuition Protection Plan and receive a full refund if you need to cancel for any reason.
We guarantee a top quality International hockey experience AND with our Tuition Protection Plan, we guarantee your investment is safe if you need to cancel for any reason.
Health and Safety
Ensuring a safe, healthy and exceptional hockey experience is our promise to all Planet Hockey participants. We will conduct all events in compliance with any and all travel restrictions and guidelines. All necessary pre-event updates will be emailed to you.
With our flexible registration and cancellation options, you can register in advance for your Planet Hockey event and book with complete peace of mind.
100% Peace of Mind
To balance your enthusiasm to provide your family with an amazing Planet Hockey International Event with the current global uncertainty, we offer all our participants 100% Peace of Mind with our Tuition Protection Plan. This provides your family the opportunity to schedule this amazing event and allows us to
Planet Hockey, Inc. will not assume responsibility for any injury incurred while participating in this Planet Hockey Event, both on the ice and during off ice activities. Certain risks are inherent during the participation of a hockey camp and hockey training. Nor will Planet Hockey be liable for lost or stolen items during the duration of camp. I, the undersigned for myself, my heirs and assigns, do hereby release Planet Hockey, Inc., employees, instructors, counselors and agents from any and all claims for injury, death, loss or damage that may result from my and/or my child's participation in this Planet Hockey Event. I give my permission to Planet Hockey, Inc. to use, without obligation, photographs, film footage or tape recordings, which may include my child's image or voice for purposes of promoting or interpreting Planet Hockey Programs.
I understand, have read and acknowledge the Tuition Protection Plan & cancellation terms below.
Terms and Conditions
See Cancellation Policy conditions above for registrations purchased with and without the Tuition Protection Plan.
- TPP must be purchased at time of camp registration.
- No refunds or credits issued for voluntary withdrawal, no shows, or the expulsion from camp.
- No refunds or credits given for students who check-in and who do not finish camp, unless it is injury or sickness related with official medical documentation.
- Credit Vouchers may be applied to any and all Planet Hockey Camps, Tours, Programs, Merchandise, Sportswear and Training Materials.
- If Planet Hockey cancels any program for any reason, cancellations and refunds will be processed under our Tuition Protection Plan Option above.
- Unless the Tuition Protection Plan is purchased at time of registration, Planet Hockey will not provide refunds for cancellations due to acts of God, including weather related cancellations, public health emergencies, epidemics, pandemics and cancellations due to facility complications and/or closures.
If you must cancel: Cancellations must be received via a Cancellation Request Form. Cancellation date will be determined by the date we receive your Cancellation Request Form.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 708-658-6656